Foo Fighters Drop A Free EP With Saint Cecilia and You Can’t Help But Love It

I’m not a big fan of the Foo Fighters, but the band did put out one of the first compact discs that I ever purchased. The first two discs that I ever bought were Foo Fighters and Nofx records, so there you go. With the Paris attacks that occurred recently, the band decided to pen a note to their fans and the world and released this EP for free. It is 5 songs, 18 minutes of the bands signature style of alternative rock. Each song has a different element to it that makes it grand, and you know what, it’s catchy, it’s poppy, and it’s a standard release for the band.

Would I have purchased this record if the band didn’t release for free? Probably not. But the songs on it, are getting stuck in my head right now. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe I would have purchased the record because I’m still sinking a lot of money into buying music. Then again, maybe you agree with me. I don’t know, I am just rambling at this point. If you haven’t heard it yet, you should really do so. Foo Fighters “Saint Cecilia” EP is another brick in the Hall of Fame production that Dave Grohl and company are putting out. I like it. You’ll like it, listen up. My favorite tracks are “Saint Cecilia”, “Sean”, and “Iron Rooster” so far.

You can check this out via their website saintceciliaep.com. Go to it, listen, download pick up the vinyl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

SweetEve Bring On A Rocking Sound Worth Your Time