Marques Robinson Dances Through An Intricately Designed Track on Ruins

The minute I heard trumpet, I was sold. I love trumpets, it’s one of my weaknesses as a music lover. Good trumpet and melodies are great, and what you get with the track “Ruins” from Marques Robinson is beautiful. You are given a glimpse into the mind of an artist that knows how to put together something outstanding. You are treated to over a minute of nice melodious tuning, and layers, and then something moves ahead, presenting you with even more to the soul of the song.

This powerful instrumental completely floors you by the second minute as it starts to unravel a story that will definitely be presented in your mind. The way the trumpet flows with the rest of the elements is exquisite and will definitely give you a rush of adrenaline. I love the combination of guitar sounds and trumpet elements mixed with the overall band sound that you get on the track. It’s really a highlight of a track, featuring a lot of well-timed moments.

If you’re looking for something new to listen to, and you love instrumentals, here is one that is going to shock you. It mixes several elements of rock, jazz, and more. It’s really a cool track and one that I definitely love. It has so many layers, it’s hard to really put a finger on this one, I love it. You will love it too if you just listen to it. Marques Robinson is like a pied piper here, creating something that certainly pulled me away from my work and made me close my eyes. Listen to “Ruins” and you too will see visions.

Listen to the track Ruins by clicking here, check out Marques' facebook page here, follow on twitter here, and check out his official page here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

Hollywood Drunks Smash Through Genres With Precision on Swell