Sell Out Records Video Corner: Brother Ali Uncle Sam Goddamn

Sell Out Records Video Corner
I wrote a quick review over at For The Fan Blog about Brother Ali’s 2007 record “The Undisputed Truth”. On that record came one hell of a track called “Uncle Sam Goddamn” and it’s an intrepid look at our country. I say our country, even though I am Mexican born because I became a citizen in 2001. This video is one of the coolest pieces of protest music and hip hop.

Brother Ali goes through a track of content that is so confident and relevant that I wanted to bring a spotlight to it. In this first segment of Sell Out Records’ Video Spotlight, which will get updated every other day or so, I present you with the 2007 single from Brother Ali. Check it out, and please buy the album by clicking here. Support the artists, this blog, and your love of music.



Have a suggestion, comment, or want me to feature your band? Drop me a line, visit the links, and join me on facebook. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

Hollywood Drunks Smash Through Genres With Precision on Swell